Real-Word from-the-trenches insight and experience
The Franchise Investment Guide:
How to find a high-quality franchise that can give you everything you want in life
Now available in Paperback and on Amazon Kindle
Have you ever wondered which franchises are the best businesses to buy?
Ever wondered how much money you can make with a franchise?
How about how much the good franchises cost?
Curious how to find the good franchises (and avoid the bad ones)?
Well, here’s a little secret…the answers to all of those questions are in this Franchise Investment Guide.
Exactly what you’re getting:
This Guide is dramatically different from anything you’ve ever read because it’s more of a “field guide” about how to find and invest in great franchises versus a traditional book.
The reason why is because there’s no fluff or filler. It immediately gets down to brass tacks, showing you exactly what to do, how to do it, and why.
Plus, it’s easy to read.
At just 48 pages, you can read it an afternoon.
And, you’ll immediately “get” the entire methodology used by real people who have used a franchise to achieve incredible personal, lifestyle and financial success.
It answers questions like…
Why would a successful real estate investor invest in a certain hair care franchise and open fifteen of them?
Why would an attorney for one of the world’s largest manufacturing companies quit his job to start a particular disaster restoration franchise?
Why would a very successful corporate executive decide to open multiple locations of an emerging franchise (while he kept his job)?
Why would an accountant, banker, and entrepreneur all invest in the same boutique fitness franchise (and each open multiple locations)?
It also talks about…
- Franchising and how it’s more than just fast food
- Where to find great franchises (hint: it’s not surfing the internet or going to franchise trade shows)
- The indicators and characteristics of great franchises
- The four most important things you need to have success with a franchise
- The Entrepreneurial Mindset vs the Consumer Mindset
- The story of a corporate executive who turned down a life-changing promotion to start a franchise
- How to figure out how much money you can make even though franchise companies can’t give you financial projections
- Something more important than money
- Exit strategy options (as in cashing out)
And much more…